Loading bay lifts
TRANSLYFT loading bay lifts – for smaller difference between levels.
- unloading/loading ramps
- unloading/loading of trucks
- unloading/loading of containers
- where there is a difference in levels in warehouses, stores, basements, staircases etc.
- handling of goods and pallets
Mounting and installation for loading bay lifts:
TRANSLYFT loading bays can be mounted with different kinds of equipment.
- Brige plate (hydraulic or manually) for easier access to/from the loading bay
- safety equipment: hand rail, gates, drop down arm etc
- Gates with mechanical lock or interlock
- tear drop plate for anti-slip platform
- protection of scissor with chain mesh, bellow or roller curtain
Please see our list of asseccories for other kinds of equimpent for loading bays.
TRANSLYFT has delivered loading bays for many different industries and purposes and manage to adjust the loading bays to the specific requirements from our customers succesfully.
All our loading bays can be delivered in painted steel, stainless steel or galvanized steel for outside installation.
Please contact our agent in your area or contact us directly on tel 0870 904 7775 or firstname.lastname@example.org
0870 904 7775
Lifting Technology Ltd.
Shipston Business Village