Bespoke Loading Bay Lifts
Speak to Translyft today about our bespoke loading bay lifts.
Do you need to improve your factory loading or unloading methods? Or do you need to meet health and safety regulations? Translyft has installed many loading bay platforms for warehouses, factories, logistics companies and manufacturing plants to improve the process of loading and unloading of products between levels.
We have delivered many successful loading bay solutions for our clients, from shipping container lifting solutions to a goods lifts with a ramp for a plumbing company. All of our loading bay lifts are covered by our comprehensive service package. The Translyft service includes full sales specification, installation and after-sales service coverage across the UK. Our engineers are available 24/7/365.
Our loading bay lifts are suitable for a variety of applications, including:
- Loading and unloading trucks or containers
- For a difference in levels in warehouses, stores, basements, staircases etc.
- Handling goods and pallets
- Multi-height vehicle docking
- Roll cage lifting
- Buildings without raised docks
Translyft loading bay lifts can be mounted and installed with extra equipment:
- Bridge plate (hydraulic or manually) for easier access to/from the loading bay
- Safety equipment: handrail, gates, drop down arm etc
- Gates with mechanical lock or interlock
- Teardrop plate for an anti-slip platform
- Protection of scissor with chain mesh, bellow or roller curtain
Please see our full list of accessories for all of the available add-ons for loading bays.
All our loading bays can be delivered in painted steel, stainless steel or galvanized steel for outside installation.
Get in touch with our expert team today to discuss your loading bay lift solution by requesting a quote, calling us directly or on 0870 904 7775 or email@example.com. We will be more than happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with a bespoke quote.
0870 904 7775
Lifting Technology Ltd.
Shipston Business Village