Both types of Dock Leveller are equally effective and efficient in different ways. The Swing Dock Leveller is the most popular for loading bays and can operate in a range above and below dock ensuring smooth loading or unloading using a fork or pallet truck. The Telescopic Dock Leveller is usually used for trailers where the goods are packed right to the back and therefore there is no room for a swing lip to travel out and land on the deck. Longer levellers can be supplied for container unloading – they are typically 1600mm high from ground level and therefore above standard docks of 1200mm.
Swing lip dock leveller- Ideal for most docking situations
Safe & efficient action for loading & unloading
- Safe fast hydraulic action – Designed in accordance to BS EN 1398
- Longer life span than mechanical dock levellers
- Once activated the platform will rise & the lip will automatically swing out
- Lip rotates on ‘maintenance free’ self lubricating bushes ensuring smooth operation
- Gradient indicators ensure the dock is always operated within the stipulated max gradient of 12.5%
Telescopic Lip dock leveller- Ideal for unloading containers
These levellers offer finite adjustment of the lip which is a great advantage for vehicles with goods stacked right up to the rear doors.
- Electro hydraulic operation- Built to BS EN 1398
- Chequered plate platform surface
- Safety maintenance prop
- Gradient indicators
- Green pilot lamp on control panel indicates when leveller is safe to use
- Protection toe guards with black and yellow warning stripes
0870 904 7775
Lifting Technology Ltd.
Shipston Business Village