90% of the Lifts we supply are custom-built to meet our customers specific requirements. Our team of highly qualified engineers bring their knowledge and expertise to every project-specification, design, installation to service.
1. Define and Quote: We listen to your requirement. Talk it through with you. Create initial drawings and designs for the best solution, and send them to you with an estimate
2. Visit and Review: Then we visit the site. Get into the detail. Take all the measurements, scope the environment to understand any installation challenges, understand any concerns or constraints, and ensure the design meets all the necessary regulations whether building regs, health and safety or those associated with specialist workplaces like Pharmaceuticals or Food Processing etc.
3. Detailed Planning and Production: Following the visit we produce detailed designs and drawings using verified site measurements and create final technical drawings supporting the build and installation.
4. Bespoke build: All signed off, these final drawings then trigger the production build at the factory. And we follow the job through at every stage
5. Deliver and Install: From the factory to the site, to full implementation and testing, to sign off. Our installation engineers will have mapped it all out and made sure we hit your key dates and deadlines.(Read how we took the Drama out of the Barbican project here – or How we overcame installation issues here)
This page lists some of our recent projects and how we approached them.
View Bespoke Products